Ubisoft didn’t share any details but did tease some surprises. You can check out the tease as well as a sneak peek at what’s coming to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla before the end of the year.
— Assassin’s Creed (@assassinscreed) November 5, 2021
How keen is your eye? Tombs of the Fallen arrive on November 9, bringing new challenges to places you may have already been…
We’ll try not to rune the surprise! pic.twitter.com/FOMeofAYes
— Assassin’s Creed (@assassinscreed) November 6, 2021
Ubisoft plans to address numerous issues in the fall update. The list of known issues as of October 26th is as follows:
Target: 1.4.0 (Expected release: Fall 2021)
The below issues are currently targeted to be addressed in a future update.
- [NEW] Haptic feedback disabled since Title Update 1.3.2
- Constant New Quest Alert since Title Update 1.3.1
- Blacksmiths in all locations do not have the option to Enhance Gear for Pants.
- Workaround: Equip the pants you want to upgrade
- Large Swords are held upside down in the off-hand
- English description present for Svartalfar weapon pack items, regardless of selected language.
ISSUES CURRENTLY UNDER INVESTIGATION
- Long loading screen during transition between River Raids and settlement on PS4
Wrath of The Druids – Expansion 1
- Contracts may disappear from your quest log if you die and reload
- Workaround: Rebooting the game should solve this issue
World events or side activities-related issues:
- Milk of Humankind / Audumbla is unable to move
- ULC quests disappear from Quest log
- The Mysterious Berserker – The quest disappears after changing the sound language from English to other languages
- Screen tearing on PS5
- Some achievements / trophies do not retroactively unlock after bringing your progression onto another platform.
- A Little Problem / Man’s Best Friend ability not unlocked after completing the quest
- Players may fall through the map in a cave near Anlaf’s Lookout
- Potential Workaround: Fast travel away if you get stuck
- Avenge quests are difficult to spot
We’ll update our readers when we have more information.